Reviews (195)Super fast shipping, Awesome seller, Ty
Great seller!Thank you so much your welcome anytime we always try to make it fun thank you again best seller and funny as shitOh your to kind lol but for real your amazing and god has blessed me with all you guys always have a killer show because of you guys Got that Dam Wheatie today. Thanks love the show lol I should of sent a few more for you lol the wheaties will never be gone lol Very nice👍🙂 Thanks so muchThank you so much really enjoy all you chats lol we have funn that’s all that matters thank you again fun showThank you so much we try to have a blast in the shows and I’m glad you enjoyed it come anytime best seller around and great guy and cares about every person and packs shit rightThank you brother you also have a crazy fun show too highly recommend checking this seller out amazing shows an amazing products amazing vibes and a real fun time 🤘😎🧬Thanks brother you guys run a great fun show as well Incredible experience You are welcome everytime had a great with you in the show thank you again I hope you got your package 📦 Received my two goldbacks real fast.The shows are fun and entertaining. I watch his shows every chance I get because they are interesting. Has a good variety of high quality products. The prices are great. I definitely recommend sellers and products to everyone.Thank you so much. I love to make things interesting. I always try to be different than the other people. I can’t stand going in the other ones and everybody yells in show and I love every single one of you guys you guys are why I do it come see us on Sunday. every Sunday morning we do coffee talk and it’s basically just sitting there talking and getting to know everybody I don’t care if I sell anything at all. It’s just a little in hand auction, but if I don’t sell, I don’t care. It’s all about you guys. Thank you again. one of the best sellers aroundMan you run a great show to all my peeps go follow him and get some great buys Hope I still get the wizard of oz gold backDon’t worry i ordered another one and it’s a silver back and it’s over 40 dollars Packaged great thank you so much for the Deal! Your patience is appreciated. I can be a handful just like these pennies. 😅😅😅⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Girl you always got a fan here anything you need just holler thank you have fun with them great game big wins and fast shipping Thanks Thank you man I love having you guys in here you guys are what makes all this worth it god bless you Thank youAbsolutely I thank you once again for your service and I hope you got that little extra I put in for you sister or sister in law A+ Service! Craptacular Deals!Thank you but your the A+ guy here yall go hollow him you don’t be disappointed best guy around and top sellerYou the man yall go follow this guy he’s got great stuff Now THIS is how you run a Whatnot show! 🔥 Great deals, fast shipping, awesome packaging, and a seller who knows how to keep the whole room entertained. Everything showed up looking even better than expected, and you can tell they actually care about their buyers. I came for the deals, stayed for the good time, and somehow left with my wallet hollerin’ for mercy. 😂💸
If you ain’t following this seller yet, you’re missing out. I’ll definitely be back causing trouble and buying stuff I probably don’t need! 🤠🔥Thank you, brother that means a lot coming from you. You’re also a great one. That’s what we like to do. Just hang out and have fun not make it all about money. I hope to see you in my future shows you’re always welcome. Come and hang out and just have fun. Amazing guy. I couldn’t be happier!Thank you Mike I really enjoy you in the show we have a blast please join us all for coffee talk 1 of the best top sellers on here has very cool stuff and fun games and auction in hand and not 2 mention very reasonable prices and very cool to talk 2 and hang out in show with and funny as shit definitely highly recommend Thank you my brother it’s always fun in my shows because I care about everyone of you guys much love Great showThank you we try and make fun and more about having a good time and not so much about the money I’m going to start having coffee talk on Sunday mornings and a small auction in hand just to say we doing something lol hope to see you in the upcoming shows Awesome dude with a great show. Thanks for everything!Thank you dez you know I love y’all and can tell by now I take care of my followers Joe is always hooking it up!
Man I always take care of my people I love all you guys I have the best followers I really do thank all of you even if it’s only to hang out and join the chat I love it