Reviews (327)Always obsessed with my purchases AND the host
🧑🏻🩰✨ Beautiful as always thank you 🫶 such beautiful water nails for the cheapest price.. love them!! ty 😊 ❤️ As usual I love all my nails!! Love all my nails 💅🏽 Thank you 🥰 I will absolutely be back for more! Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous sets!!!! 😍 Ty Love all my nails - your shows are so fun! Thanks again!! Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller! Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller! Nails were beautiful and were packaged well. Fast delivery, highly recommend. A++++++ Seller! Ahhh!! LOVE them! Half of the sets I got were a Fall grab and they are gorgeous!! 🍁🍂✨ TYSM!!! Best nail order ever! Beautiful fall nails and chrome nails that I love! Jess seems to already know which ones I'm going to fall in love with! Love her and love her nails
I actually love these sets that I got, so Thank youuu ❣️❣️❣️ I’ll be saving all your shows✅ My go to girl for all my waternails 💅 addiction lol 🤣 ty babe! 😘 always a pleasure jointing your live. So happy with all my nails. Thank you!!! So awesome! Amazing seller. Quick shipping and gorgeous product ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ sets, Ty 😊 I love that she caters to the Large Nail Baddies! that's sooo amazing & one of the reasons I will be buying again. All of my nails that came in look amazing, are great quality & look soooo great in person just like they did on the live. And an A+ to how fast they came in as well. No complaints here! 10/10. ♥️💙 I received some nails from you today and I love both pair Thank you