Reviews (35)Awesome tmnt toy. Great show, nice prices. As described. Thank you. A+++ good shape ninja turtles fast delivery im happy As always, you have some of the best tmnt toys. Fast shipping. Love the show. A+++ Three very 🔥🔥🔥🔥 figures for under $30! Fantastic show with fun random pulls. Prices are very fair at minimum, but often more than fair! I’m excited about my pickup here. Late night scrolling landing me here just in time to pull some classic gems at good prices. Shipping was fast and everything was packed well. Thanks! Incredible experience. Super happy and will leep visiting this seller. Absolutely amazing. One of the best on Whatnot. I bought 24 original and complete TMNT figures from Jesse and I the experience was amazing. The figures were in amazing condition, packaged super nicely, and shipped out quickly. A+ seller. Package made it but banged up. Don't believe I'm blaming the seller on this one. Awesome Seller though!!! thanks great price fast shipping Great tmnt toys at very reasonable prices. Fast shipping. Will continue to follow. A+++ Awesome tmnt toys from an awesome seller. Will continue to follow. Fast shipping. A+++ awesome deal n great packaging, thanks 🙏👍 💯 Thank you!Thank you very much enjoy! Thank you! fast shipping and packaged with care.. Will be back for more 💯Thank you very much enjoy! Excellent condition figures received. Packaged nicely and shipped quickly.Thank you very much hope you enjoy!