Reviews (67)Great lady and great family. Purchases were perfect. 😍 Cute mug! Well packaged and arrived quickly! Thank you so much!
Thank you for your purchase and support it’s greatly appreciated Perfect condition and wrapped very good I would definitely order more glass from this seller Thank you 😊 for your kind review Arrived well packed. Thank you so much for your purchase and support Beautifully packaged!! I love it. thank you so much!Thank you so much for your support ❤️ Love them so much, packaging was next level! Everything arrived safe :)Thanks hun I appreciate the review and thank you for your support Great little rolling pin. Was bursting out of box when I received it but was still in good shape!Thank you so much for your purchase Thank you so much and it arrived in perfect condition I’m so in love with it!! Thank you would purchase more items from this seller they took such time to package without worrying about breakage Thank you for being apart of our show and for your purchase Expertly packed! The USPS absolutely destroyed the box but the bowl arrived safe and sound. Great deal, great seller, great experience.10/10 would trade my money for her stuff again. Thank you for your purchase and for being apart of our show My jaw literally dropped when I opened my package. I missed out on a porch goose outfit and she surprised me with A PORCH GOOSE OUTFIT!!! I can’t even begin to express how incredibly thankful I am. You’re amazing thank you sooo much 🥹💕🪿 and yes the rest of my order is awesome too!! 😆😩 omg dressing my goose up NOW!!Thank you for being apart of our show and thank you for your purchase Love all my “new” vintage goodies! Thank you!! Everything arrived safely!! Perfectly wrapped and great condition. Thank you!! Thank you love my purchase Thank you for your support it is greatly appreciated ❤️ Just as described and I’m so pleased with my order Thank you so much for your support ❤️ One mushroom was plate was broken. The Pfaltzgraff dish was broken also. Dish was not wrapped very well and was on top of other items with very little wrapping and no separation between other items. One fire king soup bowl 🥣 was broken also. Beautiful items, fast shipping, really nice seller! Thank you!! Love all my purchases! Well packaged and the linens smell amazing!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I got my order quickly and everything was in great condition!