Reviews (237)so so cute, definitely going to become a staple for me! Completely love all the pieces I got! All the pieces are really nice quality and in great condition. My order was shipped out very fast and packaged nicely. Thank you so much, girlie! 💗💗💗 absolutely LOVEEEE my new baby phat hoodie!! so cutie!! ty luv!! & the shipping was fast!! definitely will be ordering again !! such a sweet seller as well!!🫶🏼🎀 Thank you for the great deals love! Fast shipping too!! I only grabbed one thing but let me tell you I will be back. This is my new favorite shirt!!!! It was packed nicely and it smelled nice! See you at the next show 🩷 Suchhh good pieces!! Love them all so much! Definitely recommend this seller! packaging was great! this seller is so sweet. thank you🫶🏻 Everything fit and smelled good! Thank you girly!!🩷 Clothes came quick didn't take a long time to be delivered.soooo cuteeee I love everything and they came in a super cute pink package!! I looovee every piece so much!! I cant wait to wear them all 🥹🩵 thank you again for the nice packaging too! everything is perfect! fantastic seller and super fast shipping! they both are rly good quality and material ANDDDD fit PERFECTLY !!! I loved it! Thank you so much ❤️ Lovvved the boots and sweater thank you!! Thank you so much, it came so much earlier than I expected! 💖🪽🌟♻️ erggghHHH FREAKING LOVE all my clothes. Will be watching more shows😛 all clothes and accessories came in perfect contition, i love the fast shipping and will buy from this seller again Love love love my jeans! So cute and fit perfectly My daughter loves these shorts I appreciate her attention to detail when pointing out flaws and the pieces she picks out to sell as well, she is also soooo nice! 😊 Thank you so much, you’re a great seller and I love everything I got! Keep going girl!