Reviews (561)Stunning! Love everything I get from Jessie! Sick pickups from Jessie! I win the interwebz 🕸️ 🖤 Beautiful pieces, thank you I’m in love with this little dreamy vintage nightgown. Thank you 💕 Lovely and fast shipping! Ty! Love everything I buy from this shop! Everything fits perfectly, thank you so much! Absolutely incredible, as always. She is one of the best sellers on whatnot and it’s not even close. love this coat and giveaway! thanks so much The cutest rainbow button down ever! Obsessed 🤩 Thank you!💐 Love the jacket. Thank you! Always happy with my purchases from here! These fabulous and beautifully vibrant 🍒 red 1970s shorts are so cute and in amazing condition! Can I add an extra star?? Amazing & fun vintage lingerie from the coolest person AND a beautiful scarf that matched the vibes?! 10/10 purchase that made my day! Super fast shipping too!! What more could a gal ask for?! Thank you so much Jessie! ❤️❤️❤️ love this seller, everything is beautiful and in perfect condition. Wow! I loved every piece. Thank you so much. I’ll def be back to shop! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Love my purchase fast shipping. Great seller quality items. Thank you Sweet seller with a beautiful array of vintage lingerie items that are not only top notch but can be dyed by her if requested for a nominal fee.
Everything is well packaged and arrives in pristine condition. GURL. GIIIIIIRRRL🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼 Jessie is single handedly filling my whole slip and nightgown wardrobe. Not only does she find the most stunning pieces, she is so thorough at explaining the sizing and showing any possible callouts. She’s truly the reason I even know what size i am in slips. Love her energy, love her darling accent, and love all of my pieces 💅💅💅