Reviews (142)Beautiful wallet and always fast shipping She is one of the amazing seller 😍 thank you so much ❤️😘 you are amazing person ❤️🫶 🙏 Thank you! Love my new twilly, exactly as described. Appreciate your fun shows and your passion to source and sell high quality pre-loved luxury! Thanks for the givy items! Your show was so much fun. I'll be back. Thanks for the fun givy!!! Anything for our Rosie! Xo 😘 💋 🐶 I cannot rave enough about this seller! She is absolutely wonderful, so much fun, and incredibly knowledgeable about every product she carries. You can truly tell that she knows and loves luxury items, and she takes the time to answer questions and make sure you know exactly what you’re purchasing.
I’ve purchased several items from her, including bags and glasses, and I have been beyond happy with every single one. The quality, presentation, and overall experience have been amazing. She makes shopping so much fun, and I always look forward to joining her lives!
If you’re looking for beautiful luxury pieces from someone you can trust, you NEED to shop with her. I can’t recommend her enough! ❤️🛍️✨ Love Jessie and her beautiful givvy 😘 LOVE JESSIE!! Her shows are super fun. She is always so funny and fun! Great deals and everything I have bought from her has been in like new condition. Amazing seller! Super fast shipping! Fun little gifts included!! Just waiting for her signature little fans to hit the shop! Ahhhhhhhhh I freaking LOVE YOU One of the most genuine sellers on whatnot that I absolutely adore! Has the cutest giveaways and some of the best quality jewelry pieces at the most outrageous prices on here!! Thank you Jessie!💕 Thank you so much for the givvy! 🫶🏼 I’ve been having so much fun watching your shows and entering giveaways. I’m collecting my winnings to make holiday gift bags for my local women’s shelter. Thank you for helping me spread a little kindness this season! ❤️ If you're looking for authentic luxury handbags at unbeatable prices, look no further! This seller is incredibly knowledgeable, trustworthy, and truly knows the designer handbag market. Every purse is certified authentic, giving buyers complete confidence in their purchase.
Not only does she consistently offer some of the best deals I've seen on high-end handbags, but she's also a lot of fun to watch. Her personality makes every live sale entertaining, engaging, and informative. She takes the time to answer questions, share details about each bag, and helps buyers find exactly what they're looking for.
Smart, professional, honest, and always delivering amazing value. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to add a beautiful luxury piece to their collection without paying boutique prices!
❤️ Luxury bags, great deals, and an enjoyable shopping experience every time. Highly recommended! ♥️ 💼 Thank you for the awesome givy!! Love your shows!! ❤️💙❤️ I fucking love your shows. Thank you for my first Mui Mui Love my bag, thank you !! Great seller! Absolutely love it!!!! Perfect bag!!! So obsessed with my new LV bag. Perfect condition! Jesse is amazing and a pleasure to work with! Would definitely purchase from her again! Thank you for an incredible experience. My first bag purchase from Whatnot and it has set the bar high for others ! Thanks again!