Reviews (589)Love watching your show! Always a great selection! Fast shipping! Wonderful packaging, prompt shipping ! Thank you for the little stickers with my order as well. A+++ seller ! Great seller. Very pleasedjesstoysandtreasuresSeller
thank you your review means alot ❤️ The products arrived safely and very well packed. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and the condition that my products were delivered in. amazing show and an amazing person super fast shipping and even through in a special little goodie for my kids🫶 Wonderful seller and such a nice person! Best givvy I received on what not! Thank you!!!!jesstoysandtreasuresSeller
that made my day!!! yay thank you Love my box! All arrived perfect just as sold and packaged nicely! Thank you so much for my new squish! I love them and such great prices! I will def be back! My kids are obsessed with the plush dumplings!!!!! Loved my free needoh from givvy!! Added a new one to my collection that I didn’t have 🫶🏻 Ty, love my products! ty for the givy! love all of the products! packaged so nicely The girl ghost is adorable. And thank again for the NeeDoh Givvey, my granddaughter loves it!
All arrived quickly safe and sound. new fav squishy! love my dumpling!! 💖 Jess is amazing and she knows how to take care of her buyers with freebies 💖 Amazing deals, fun to watch, super fast shipping with great packaging. Definitely a return buyer! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️jesstoysandtreasuresSeller
thank you so much ❤️ Thank you so much for my rocket pop!! The best seller!! Always goes above and beyond for her customers. 10 stars!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much! My BIGGEST order rcvd and all in tact and packaged to perfection! jesstoysandtreasuresSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you!! Can’t wait to give it to my daughter for her bday!!! So cute. jesstoysandtreasuresSeller
❤️ Thank you ☺️ jesstoysandtreasuresSeller
thank you!! Always so excited to get my orders! Thank you jesstoysandtreasuresSeller
appreciate you 🙏