Reviews (466)Excellent thank you so much ♥️ Loveeee all the scents! This was the perfect way to get to have them all. Not one is bad! Seller did not include that the perfume was only about 60% full. Amazing seller so kind! So informative! Fast shipping highly recommend!!! Got a couple of great items. Everything was packaged nicely and shipped quickly. Love the Fenty guava set - smells amazing. Thanks for the bonuses. I really appreciate it. Thank you! Great bundle and fun show! Tiffany is amazing!! fast shipping and got a hand written thank you note with some freebies 🤍 thank you ! I had a great time with the bundle maker! Thank you so much for the extra goodies you’re always so sweet 🫶🏻 to all your buyers! I always have a good time in your shop! #Greatseller excellent as always thanks tiff you the bomb 💣 🫶🏽💕‼️ Your sweet niece did a great job curating! Some things came damaged and previously open I love my first purchase! It even came with an adorable gift, thank you! And it arrived on my birthday! Amazing deals tysm! Love you girl! I hope the weather gets better! One of the SWEETEST right here!! She has soooooooo much!! If you ask for it, she will probably have it! Always great products at great prices!! I love her and will continue to come back 🩷 What can I say ??! Tiff is a great host has steals and deals and is ahmaaaaaZING ! Took a while for shipping but came nicely packaged and got free stuff too always great products at an unbeatable price ty tiff you’re the bomb 💣 Always will be my Favorite 💕🫶🏻 Tiffs Amazing, she has awesome products and great deals! Highly recommended 💗 Love everything I get from you!!! Love your shows, great stuff,great deals beautiful ❤️ heart! Tysm!