Reviews (216)Just received Nail mail 💅🫶🏼 Everything came nicely packaged, the nails are so pretty && great quality! Will be back to shop 💕 10/10 ! I received my three sets of nails and I love all three And a big thank you for my free set 😊 Love my nail mail & my bag!! Thank you ❤️ Beautiful as always I love all of my beautiful nails as always love!! 😍 You know I’ll be back to shop. Tysm! You’re the best Jes. ♥️💕⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for the beautiful nails I received several sets of nails and I’m very pleased with all of Them thank you Nail broken when openedI refunded you for the broken nail and I have no clue how it happened. Out of selling across multiple platforms, I have never had such a thing happen. I’m sorry you felt to give me a 1 star for something beyond my control. Stay blessed and have a great day. I had so much fun shopping on your show. Tysm much for everything love. I’ll definitely be back to shop with you again. ♥️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️♥️ Super cute!! Jess always has the best things!! Great prices!!! Fast shipping!! 💕 😍 I Love getting nail mail!!!! Beautiful nails all the time 🫶🏻 10 out of 10 DEFINITELY RECOMMEND Beautiful nails, carefully packaged and shipped fast!! I will be buying more!! love the nails. thanks so much. Love love love these nails! Can’t wait for next show. Beautiful nails as always 😍 Jess always has the best nails!!! She’s the sweetest!! Thank you so much!! 💖💖 super quick shipping! nails look even better in person!!! 💞🥳 Always the cutest nails!!!! 💕💕