Reviews (222)Very nice card just as seen as in the pic Thanks 😊 please stop by my shop. Well packaged and quick delivery! Thank you, Joe!👌🏽 Fast shipping and great pricing The Man The Myth The Legend.
Joey has everything you could ever want! The back wall speaks for itself.
great community engagement. 10/10 communication. received product safe and secured. definitely recommend and will return buy. Great seller! Fast shipping! Prices are best there is! Joey has it all! Amazing cards. A personality for the people! What a guy! Joey is the place to go! I almost Puked with excitement when I saw Joey was live! Always bringing the best Mon to the table. I got a Pika at a good deal and couldn’t resist going back for more. Lovely cards just like shown during the stream and very lovely packing! Can't thank them enough!! Awesome purchase awesome streamer packaged nicely and on time C’mon! The absolute best experience on whatnot. If Joey isn’t streaming I’m not watching. Period end of sentence! Awesome stuff will buy again Quick packaging very well pleased will buy again Best streamer named Joe in the business.