Reviews (8)beautiful items! quick delivery! thank you! My items came today I can’t thank you enough everything was so wonderful. I can’t wait to Wednesday ❤️💕jewelleryandacsessoriesSeller
thank you so much xxx Delighted- just like Christmas unwrapping them all - very well packaged and presented 🎁 thank you for the gift, it's lovely 😍- looking forward to your next show - Elaine (suttoe57) xjewelleryandacsessoriesSeller
Ty very much 🙏 Gorgeous items and lovely gifts included 🥰 such a lovely and kind seller - please support ✨jewelleryandacsessoriesSeller
thank you so much 🙏 Really pleased thanks ☺️ jewelleryandacsessoriesSeller
thanks so much 🙏 Absolutely made up with my purchases everything as expected. Fantastic seller with amazing items 🥰🥰jewelleryandacsessoriesSeller
thank you so much 🙏 I’m in LOVE with all my jewellery! Thank you so much. ☺️
Really nicely packaged and came with some cute gifts too! Cannot wait to wear my spoils 🥰🧚♀️xjewelleryandacsessoriesSeller
thank you so much 🙏 Stunning brooch. many thanks jewelleryandacsessoriesSeller
thank you so much 🙏