Reviews (655)Love everything I received. Well packaged and quick delivery. I highly recommend this seller. Always perfect, thank you for making the requested adjustment to my order. Came well packaged and no issues whatsoever Three wonderful pieces of jewellery. As always the seller was brilliant 🤩 Thank you for the beautiful necklace, packaged and sent with extra care and consideration. very happy with purchase. Cat is an excellent jewellery seller, very pleased with my latest purchase🤗❤️✨ beautiful items thankyou so much. Gorgeous, gorgeous items. Thank you so much. I love it!. I am so impressed with everything I purchased and the fast delivery. Thankyou so much Cat. Hey Cat! I put the bag charm on my phone as a phone charm. Its gorgeous and very me! see you again for another live. sarbear (sarah)x Very happy with all my purchases from cat thankyou lovely xx Arrived quickly. Beautiful product as described. Ty Cat! Absolutely beautiful thankyou so much x I was very happy with the items of jewellery I brought. they are really nice. Very very happy with my items. The ring is already a favourite, the bag charm is attached to a handbag and the bracelet is a real beauty also! Thank you so much, Cat xxx
absolutely perfect thank you so much So many lovely things. Packaged really well so nothing got scraped or dented. Really recommend this seller. She is excellent and her shows are really fun. Thank you Cat, amazing bracelet and earrings 😊 Fabulous as always! Thank you! Love this wee snake necklace so happy with my purchase from the lovely cat Lovely, unique item. Fast delivery and nice packaging. Thank you. Love it all!!! Thank you, Cat 🫶🏻🥰 Beautiful vintage piece🫶🏻⭐️