Reviews (1,817)always quality jewelry at cheap prices Great prices, fast shipping, incredible value Great pieces! Shipped fast and arrived safely. Thanks, Geoff! The "25th Anniversary 9/11 - Never Forget" show carried some great quality pieces! omg these r beautiful!!!! thank you so much!!! Jewelry Geoff knows his jewelry and stands by his word in describing the jewelry accurately. Thank You! If I had all the money in the world, I would be shopping here only😍😍amazing beautiful jewelry. I’m actually scared to enter their show because I might do damage 😍😍😍 nicely package, fast shipping, amazing show/seller, and everything is amazing😍😍😍thank you 😍😍😍 Excellent! Thank you. 🩷🩷🩷 Lovely pieces! So excited to add them to my collection. Thank you for the awesome deals. Beautiful quality
jewelry. Thanks so much! Love every piece I received as always good quality ❤️❤️❤️ Very pretty HD bracelet, love it! Amazing giveaway!! Great shows!! Love the cross thank you!
Gorgeous pieces of jewelry. Thanks for the smooth purchase! First time purchasing from seller. Love my grab bag purchase including the necklace with gold.
Awesome show! Had fun and didn’t break the bank. 🤣 Thank you! ♥️
****bookmark his shows Geoff is the best jewelry seller on Whatnot! He always has the best jewelry and he sells them at the best prices! I can’t stop buying from him!