Reviews (26)Cutest package ever took time in wrapping the jewelry perfectly it was so adorable! Can’t wait for more shows Had so much fun love the bidding process. Seller is an absolute charm had too much fun. My item is absolutely amazing. Thank you for the experience and I’ll be returning. Love my ring and bracelet been want garnet color that’s my birth stone perfect I love watching you and your husband done great to
Everything is so beautiful and packaged so well. London is amazing. LONDON is so sweet and a very caring person the packaging was perfection and so cute.She goes above and beyond i feel so blessed to have gotten something from her. I love my purchase! Thank you London! Thank you so much for the jewelry ✨️ and the buyers giveaway necklace so cute !! Great watching your show too The sweetest seller and she did great her first show! I absolutely love everything I received. That was my 1st auction and I had fun. The jewelry is all keepers and I plan on wearing them all asap. Loved the personal note and the set. Thank you for the givvy! Love love love you girl! Everything packaged beautifully, pieces in perfect condition, and loved the way the necklaces were put in a pouch to they won't tangle! Such a fun and 3xciting experience! I love London! Great first show. I’m so happy with my purchases. Fantastic, beautiful packaging too🩷 Holy obsessed with everything I got!! London is such a sweet host as well!! Definitely recommend joining in on her shows, very worth it!! London is amazing and so generous! The pieces are stunning and such good quality!