Reviews (184)Great seller! 💕 Amazing items,! 💕 Thank you! 💕 great jewelry but i miss your $1 starts ;) thank you! thank you for your wonderful items and great prices Great items!! Quick delivery!! Will buy again!! Thanks!! Everything is beautiful thank you very much!! I received my purchase. love the items. Thank you love love love everything! the mystery bags were so good!!! so many natural stone beads, freshwater pearls, and glass beads. i spent hours going through everything! Love every piece I’ve ordered! 10/10! Beautiful pieces. Very happy with my order! Thank you! ❤️ thank you! tag me on your next show Great pieces. Quick delivery 📦 thank you for such a quick shipment of jewelry. Thank you. I loved my first order! I loved all my items!!! Such a fun duo! I recommend their show to everyone!! 💖💖💖 Great items!! Will buy again!! it was a jar of junk, not one good piece. very disappointed