Reviews (28)The best quality, service and experience on the app! Dominique is “une perle rare” ! The jars of jewelry are full of nice and wearable pieces. The silver pieces I bought are gorgeous. The extra touch of sending me a free gift is very appreciated. Thank you , Dominique ! 💕💕I am really glad that I found your shop 😊❤️ I am wearing two pieces of the jewelry I received last night as I am writing the review this morning !!! Beautiful physical condition but very, very strong smell on all items that was not disclosed. I expected at least some smell for the jewelry box as fabric will hold scents, but not that strong and not for the necklace and bracelet. Hoping they air out well. Honestly I would definitely still come back to buy again because the quality of everything is top tier, the seller is lovely, and the starting bids are very fair. Definitely recommend! Absolutely love the items purchased. Lovely surprise gift came with the items. Will definitely visit your shows again! Amazing items, great quick customer service, excellent quality. Happy with my purchase. items arrived as described and well packaged. Merci beaucoup ☺️ Very pleased with my purchase, nicely wrapped and well presented. Beautiful pieces , once again!! Fast shipping.Very happy with my purchase . Beautiful packaging . The pieces came with nice pouches to store them. Thank you! I will definitely keep watching your shows and purchasing from you 💕💕 I love all the jewellery pieces I purchased! Everything arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged. Dominique offers great customer service and is a wonderful seller. Thank you so much Dominique! 🫶🏻 Return customer here ! Beautiful jewlery. great quality and wonderful experience. 👏 The stuff was exactly as described, loved it!! I was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful packaging!! Very elegant. It makes the unpacking experience more exciting and gives a sense of luxury. As for the jewelry pieces themselves, they are breathtaking. All of the items I bought are her creations. Thank you so much!! I am really happy with all my purchases and as if all that is not enough , you added a surprised ! Thank you ! very thoughtful of you!! I certainly recommend you . Lots of love 💕💕💕 Brooch was even nicer in person, thanks so much!! Everything was as described. Appreciate the personal thank you note & stickers included with my order. The jewelry jar had a good mixture of items to use as is, repurpose for crafting, as well some great pieces for the grandkids treasure box. Love the bracelets! Combos are well made & seller is accommodating😊 Beautiful pieces! Thank you very much! Beautiful, sparkling great quality bracelet. Great experience, highly recommended! Beautiful items thank you for quick shipping👍😁❣️ Love my first purchase! Bracelets are so cute and well-made. They will definitely be my summer wear. Seller packaged it very well and included cute stickers which was sweet. Post Canada had some confusion on delivery but luckily my package was found. Would purchase again for gifts!