Reviews (51)Great piece & super fast shipping ✨ I wish you could take pictures and submit them in your reviews just so people could see how pretty the items I purchased actually are. thank you so very much. I enjoy what I buy every time I purchase from you my 1st live & it was so chill vibes & pretty antique jewelry pieces ✨️ 😍 I luv my butterfly 🦋 thankful for givvis. Thk u 🤗 Thank you for my beautiful tie and I really enjoyed your show. I love my broach also Thank you for the beautiful vintage top! 💕 Beautiful pieces I can’t wait to wear them… Thanks from one of you forever Jewelettes💕💕💕💕 This seller was amazing! The vibe for her show was perfect. Good conversation and great items. All of my items were in pristine condition and authentic. I will definitely be buying from her again. This seller was amazing! The vibe for her show was perfect. Good conversation and great items. All of my items were in pristine condition and authentic. I will definitely be buying from her again. I loved my outfit and I so enjoy the lives, they are so much fun thank you for my beautiful earrings and my giveaway I appreciate it and you and can't wait to get my fly outfit, so auntie 😁 😁 can be outside Awesome necklace. Seller has some great items at affordable prices! Thank you Love The Items and pack with care 😍 Fast, affordable and the earrings look great on me 🥰 so happy with this purchase!!!!! Omg awesome seller, awesome pieces and amazing givvy, which I will try out next Saturday 💓💓💓💓 Love my new headbands. I’m also impressed with my fragrance samples. High quality products for a great value. 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 star everything just as described this seller has amazing options variety! from clothing to makeup!!! Just fabulous!!! please check her out she wont disappoint! thank you for my fly outfits and the ultra fast shipping I'll be at the next one ready to cut up and order again. fun seller, down the Earth, great shows no fakery not to mention great clothes. Amazing 🤩 seller…Love the energy and items for every woman’s dream ❤️ Beautiful Top.. Thanks Again i will definitely be purchasing again from this Beautiful Seller.🥰🥰