Reviews (51)Great dealz! Amazing cards! Amare patch 👍🙌🫡 Disclosure: Sellers must clearly state what the prize is before the giveaway starts.
With all of the three orders I had seller did not do this…
No description, didn’t show item,
There’s a reason whatnot has this rule… it’s so sellers can’t change item depending on wins. Like upgrade it if a buyer wins or downgrade if a non buyer wins. The prize is the prize!
And before you say “it’s free who cares” I care.I do giveaways out of the kindness of my heart hoping to give people free shipping for orders. Unless the giveaways got mixed up (which I don’t believe happened) , it should have been what was shown on screen. As a seller I apologize for whatever mistake was made. - Jack dents on the card's right side Cards sent in new hard plastic, great condition and value. Great Cards Shipping and Prices All around great experience excellent packaging fast shipping only one small issue that was taken care of thank you very much