Reviews (180)10 stars. Amazing amazing my can’t wait for the next show!
Great cards! Thanks so much for everything! Everything was great! Thank you so much! Thanks for the fun cards and game! Great seller! Excellent packaging! Thank you! Super quick shipping and exactly as described and promised.
Great prices, fast, secure shipping, and excellent customer service. 10/10 recommend! Very good condition and fast shipping so happy with my order! Fast shipping. Great card at a great price! Card is in excellent condition. Thanks the bonus Murray card, too! amazing as always, thank you
Quality product as promised. Shipped fast and very responsive seller.
Great seller ! Cool shows and vibes and good cards Everything shipped was well taken care of. Very knowledgeable about the product he sells. Highly recommended. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome seller and a really fun stream. The mystery packs were great and everything showed up packed well. He even surprised me by throwing a HUGE hit in my package as a gift, which I definitely wasn’t expecting. Super cool move and really appreciated. Great cards, good vibes, and someone I’d definitely buy from again. Five stars all around! Thank you so much.. I love the binder!! Appreciate you! Fun break, very knowledgeable about the product, good all around seller. Fun shows. Lots of Stranger Things cards for sale at good deals. Mystery packs are also fun. Such great cards & amazing show host! Thank you so much!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely awesome experience! I grabbed some Stranger Things mystery packs during the live and had a blast the entire time. The stream was fun, entertaining, and you could tell he genuinely cares about making sure everyone has a great experience. On top of everything I purchased, he surprised me with a bunch of extra goodies in the package, which was seriously appreciated and way more than I expected! Everything arrived great and the whole order exceeded my expectations. If you’re into Stranger Things cards, definitely give him a follow and MAKE SURE you’re there for the next mystery packs — you do not want to miss them! I’ll 100% be buying again. 🔥🙌 Good deals, Good Shipping.