Reviews (105)Great deals, Great seller! Vinyl turned out better than I expected! TY A couple great pickups here! Fantastic seller, highly recommend you buy a record from here. Fantastic seller, thanks again. Good deal and fast shipment! Excellent seller! Great vinyl! I opened that sealed Grateful Dead and am playing it now! Awesome! Thank you! Awesome vinyl, perfect shipping, fair prices, helpful music knowledge. A++++++++ Shipped fast exactly as described! Thank you🔥🔥🔥 Killer haul here JH. Both better than advertised! Great seller thanks! Packed well and fast shipping Awesome seller fun shows and great service. Always grails at his shows. so much fun to come and watch. I always have to buy something. Joe is the man always fast and secure shipping. Thanks for this LP I can't wait to spin it! Great Seller I love shopping at his shows. Always fast and secure shipping. Very knowledgeable about Vinyl and always a fun show to watch. Thanks Joe! Came in just as described. Will for sure come back to purchase more. Condition as described, packaged nicely and timely delivery. Will definitely purchase from this seller again. Condition as described, packaged nicely and timely delivery. Will definitely purchase from this seller again. Thanks for these pickups! Amazing show got some Floyd looking forward to future shows. Thanks again, Cheers! Excellent copy of Stevie Ray! Packaging was excellent. Will definitely be back! Great seller! Exactly as described and amazing packaging! Thank you for the nice giveaway! Fast shipping great seller thanks Joe