Reviews (169)Shipped quick, nice cards Thank you for the giveaway my son really enjoyed it. Thank you so much! Keep up the awesome shows Great products. Fast delivery. Awesome seller Fast ship. Great packaging J did a wonderful job. Cards came in great condition and he included a bunch of cool promos. Will buy again! Received my cards and they were packaged well. Very happy with the entire experience. I love how well he treats his customers. He’s not out here trying to scam like so many other people do. Prices aren’t crazy and he doesn’t lie about values. Very much recommended. Fast ship. Great packaging Everything came well package and was the item as described :) Jhand had some awesome prices for what he was ripping, he pulled some absolute fire from his packs and pulled THE VICTINI. He took the best approach to protect a very valuable card. Which I highly appreciated. Received in under a week. Buy here!’
Awesome seller. Great show. Fast shipping and well packaged. I will buy from this seller again. thanks for the good reviews homie, appreciate the support Wicked cards A++ shipping
Great deal hopefully 🤞 do business again always good to see you in chat pope. hope to see ya again next sunday Great seller!Appreciate the support. hope to see you back I was lucky enough to win a giveaway and I couldn’t be happier! The sellers incredibly generous and truly cares about their customers. Shipping is always fast. I highly recommend buying from this seller. Whether it’s a giveaway or a regular purchase, you can expect high-quality products and an exceptional experience every time. thanks Kayla. I always try to run good giveaways and im going to be getting better and better stuff as I grow. appreciate the support Cards came in a plastic bag as if they didn’t care. Also my cards came all bent and 1 was out of the bag stuck to the top sticky spot. Waste of money. Bent the cards I bought off them.cards came straight from a pack, wrapped them and tapped them shut in a bag and sent in bubble mailer. sorry we didnt add a pillow per card for you. well make sure to add those next time Seller packaged Pokémon cards really good. Fast shipping! Cards were as described. Good value. They give good deals as well! Five stars! Cookeville1996 ❤️ appreciate the feedback cooke. hope to see you at the next show