Reviews (2,606)I received my four Hot Wheels from your show and I couldn't be happier. I picked up two Main Lines including a 2013 Sand Blaster HW Off-Road and a 2020 '55 Chevy Bel Air Gasser Mattel Games 4/5. As well as two 2020 Flying Customs including a '70 Plymouth Barricuda and a Custom Auto. I am thrilled to be adding these vehicles to my collection. Thank you. Happy to add this car among my other cars on my shelf when this came home. Very grateful! Packaged well, in great shape. Thank you again! always a great experience, always as described, fast and secure shipping I showed up late. but super awesome givy bro. one i didnt have and been wanting. Will definitely be back for more 🫡🤙🍻 awesome auction. something for everyone. check it out. I'll probably be there too. thank you for putting on a great time. I am enjoying the Hot Wheels Main Lines I purchased off your show. Consisting of a beautiful '64 Lincoln Continental Convertible, a blue '47 Chevy Fleetline Taxi, a 2017 Red Edition 8/12 Porsche 918 Spyder. And two Treasure Hunts; a 2017 HW Hot Trucks 7/10 Custom Ford Bronco and a 2020 Then And Now 10/10 '91 Mazda MX-5 Miata. I am thrilled to be adding them to my collection. Thank you. Great transaction great cars Thank you. Appreciate you. Cool selection of Main lines. Great show too. As always great packing, fast shipping and awesome cars. Thanks again brother. As always great packing, fast shipping and awesome cars. Thanks again brother. As always great packing, fast shipping and awesome cars. Thanks again brother. First time buyer! Great seller! awesome addition to my collection. thank you 🫡🍻💯 Awesome stuff great deals don’t miss out yall good deals and fast shipping.