Reviews (52)Bought a single card but it was treated and cared for in routing beautifully. I hate leaving bad reviews but the cards were just in a bubble maller with no team bag and just sliding around. Fast shipping, cards were in great condition bought 13 packs all sealed on stream* arrived all resealed with visible glue and tampering. pretty obvious to anyone. all packs were opened all bjts taken out. the one perfect order pack hit had a chaos rising reverse holo as the hit. ridiculous. dont buy packs all hits are taken out/ swapped out My package came in perfect condition definitely will be back for more!!! ❤️ good condition fast shipping! thanks! All the English packs was opened and resealed. I’m guessing this is how he gets his singles Don’t buy from this dude. I bought two separate packs. He didn’t ask if I wanted them ripped. I get my packs and he ripped them before shipping them to make sure there weren’t hits. Just a garbage streamer Packs were resealed, bro tried to get away with it by putting the cards back and opening it carefully
#notapprovedI'm sorry it's not my intention that something like that happens from that same show two people tell me that it happened to them the same I don't know if it was the one I bought the lot they were 100 pack and I didn't realize that they had packages like that Card came in. But the card was put inside the top loader without a sleeve. And the sleeve was outside the top loader. A little odd. Can damage cars that way. Thank you for your rating and I'm sorry for the Error I'm new to using it I've never done that 🙌 but next time will be fine 👏 Yay thank youThank you for your rating it helps me a lot I'm starting to use the app now I'm learning to do everything right so that they have a good experience