Reviews (62)Just as pictured! Thank you! Awesome, thank you! I will be back for new treasures soon. Great show.and wonderful clothes a+++ Never received the GivvyThe tracking number shows it was delivered to your mailbox on January 27th.
This was a free item that cost me over $4 to ship to you. There is an image as well as a detailed tracking number for this.
To rate me 1 star for this is a little rude considering it was a complete gift and you made no purchase. Excellent show. Items arrived as described. Fast shipping . Love it!! Amazing quality and only $1! would have been great if the shirt had been cleaned before selling. could definitely tell it was worn by the armpits. Love these jeans ! Tysm !🩷 Very beautiful! Thank you! Thank you for the great pieces and the givvy! I will definitely tune into future shows. 🩷 Great items and prices, neatly packaged. Thanks! So excited to wear this on my cruise! item had stains Hey Ashley, I hate to hear this, we checked all the items and didn’t see anything. But they are all wash and wear, have you tried running them through the wash in case it was something during packing and shipping? I even watched the video again and couldn’t see anything, can you send me a message I’d like to make it right, I really hate that we didn’t catch that going out. Thank you, fast shipper and beautiful item.