Reviews (160)Great seller. Fast shipping and included a packing slip so we know where it came from! 🌟 Thank you for everything! Fun show and items packaged well :) Won the Givvy and was given a choice to chose- I said pick for me and was delighted to see it was a little corn squish! Absolutely loved by me and my kid! Lol thank you! Shipped out fast after winning and came quickly- no issues! Very happy! Thanks 😊
thank you for the squishys Amazing seller loved everything 🫶🏻 Love everything I got, thank you so much!!! Thank you for the givvy!! the best givy ever tysm! its amazing :) great squishys fast shipping thank youuu Cant believe i scored this jumbo carrot ! Thank you so much ❤️You guys are the bomb:) The seller was great. She had a variety of squishies, and the price was great. the turnaround from purchase to receiving was quick. Super cute givy pen! Love it!! Thank you again!! Thank you everything was great and my granddaughter loved it. Not as advertised I'm so sorry you weren't happy with your Givy!! We try to offer a variety of different items, and it's hit or miss whether the customer will be into it or not. Going forward I am trying to allow the high winners to choose their gift from a lineup of multiple different options!