Reviews (154)Amazing as always, thank you!!! Thanks Stew! Appreciate you ! Packaged well and shipped quickly! Thank you Thanks for breaking with me Stew! Appreciate you! Great Thanks for the review man ! Appreciate the hell outnofnyou ! Thanks for coming by the show ! Great cards and safe, secure shipping. Thank you for the review and coming to the show ! Fast shipping, but need to use team bagsThank you for the feedback ! Appreciate the review and you breaking with me ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thanks for breaking with me! Appreciate you ! Chill broThanks bro ! I appreciate you breaking with me ! Great break! Lots of bangers!Thanks bro ! I appreciate you! Great break! Jimmy is a great guy!Thank you my friend ! I appreciate you breaking with me! You are a legend! Thank you! Thanks for breaking with me bro ! Appreciate you and the review ! Awesome cards great shipping and overall great experience thank you Jimmy! Awesome card, no haggle, shipped fast! Thank you Jimmy! I will be back on Clean cards, fast shipping, would definitely buy again. exactly what was being sold. great condition and speedy delivery Great cards, fast shipping! Great card. Fast shipping! 💯 🔥 cards brother. Thankyou, and will be looking forward to next show 🐶!! Very nice cards as described. Great packaging. Quick delivery. Will buy from again. Amazing!!! All the way around! Fastest shipping ever!