Reviews (152)Still an awesome streamer. Good inventory good to hang out. I love the stream Packed perfectly. Sick card! Sick swirl!!! cards came I'm perfect condition! thank you! Awesome deals! Loved the stream and item came in super protected. Thank you again! Will come back to buy/watch Shipped only in sleeve and no top loader. Cool stream. Somebody you should check out. Quick delivery. Cool giveaways Both cards came in safe and sound! Like the stream. Cool to kick back with. Amazing streamer with great cards! Extra bonus is his streams are always a good time and he has an amazing sense of humor! Second time buying from him and will purchase more in the future! Thank you Jimmy! Nice selection of Pokémon cards! shipping was great thanks for the God pack..... Great streams, great cards. Always lookin out with good deals 🫡 ty ty kind sir! package arrive in good shape ty! Awesome streamer. Great giveaway 👍. Super good deals. I would definitely recommend! My boy coming through with quality purchases, quality shipping.....and throwing in a couple extra for my son! A true gentleman!