Reviews (952)Jenna and Joel are the BEST ❤️
Perfect for Quilt of Valor! Absolutely fantastic fabric. I'm so happy with it, thank you! Can't say enough about your fabric. ,it's great Always wonderfully package and what was ordered. Love this seller!!! Always wonderful fabrics!!! Packaged and delivery great condition. Enjoyed the show. bljust the fabric I want for some kids items I plan on making for my vendor shows. Thanks. will be back Fantastic Feral Fabrics!!! Got to love the fun! Thank you so much. Corner turner is awesome btw! Thanks again as always the best fabric Thank you! I love all my beautiful fabric
What an incredible seller. She has awesome fabrics at great prices. Everything is clean and new. No stinky odors. lol. She packaged everything up very well and Ship time was great. Thanks for the fun show and great shopping experience! 💐🌼🏵️🌷🪻🌺🌹☘️🌱❇️💠🪷🎍💮🌻🌸🥀⚜️🎴🪴🦋🎀💟🌾🌿💗🍀☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️ 🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝🥰🥰🥰🥰love Happy Mail!! As always very happy 🥰with the Klerb🦝🦝🦝 The best fabric show on WN!
I would give you a 10 star, love my fabrics Thank you , exactly what I needed . Such a fun panel. Colors bright and cheerful. amazing as always! love love love my halloweenies!!!