Reviews (101)Everything came in perfect! Thanks so much 🫶🏼Thank you so much for the review and supporting me 🎀 Took these to vegas with me .. LOVEYay! Happy you love them 💗 Super excited to try this thank you Thank you for your purchase 💗 excellent packaging, came in perfect condition. would buy again from this seller Fast shipping! Everything was perfect 💕 Love all my SF stuff! Great packaging as well! Thx for the gift! Will def be back for more💕I’m so happy you love everything! 💗✨ Thank you for the great deals!! I always enjoy your shows!! Shipping is quick, and items are always carefully packed!!Aww thank you 🥰 This is such a sweet review. I hope you love your items 💖 Thank you so much for all of my sand+fog! It smells amazing and I can't wait to try it. I'll definitely be back for more goodies in the future. Yay! So happy you love it 💖 Ty! It arrived well packaged! Everything was carefully packed and arrived quickly ! Such a great variety of items in the shows, prices are great! I highly recommend!!Thank you so much for supporting me and taking the time to leave a kind review 💗✨ Oh my gosh! I literally ordered yesterday and my products came today!!! Packaging is so cute and shipping was obviously fast! I love everything I bought! 🤗 Everything was perfect! All items brand new and just as described. Shipping was fast, and items were wrapped securely!! My first purchase and I am very happy with everything! I look forward to your next show!! Thank you so much! Shipping was very fast as well 💕 Thank you so much for the giveaway!!! 🩷 My daughter was ecstatic very pleased with the purchase quality and the shipping was FAST!Aww, happy she loves it 🫶🏼