Reviews (106)Pulled out all the good cards he showed me he was sending dishonest seller don’t buy from him he stole from me!!!This is not true, Buyer received all cards he bought, I asked him to tell me which card(s) he was talking about and if I made a mistake I would correct it and he declined to do so - Sellers beware of this buyer Very nice lot of cards packaged very nicely will buy from again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Flag on the play! Seller had way too many good cards, causing unnecessary spending by the buyer. After further review, the ruling stands. Five stars and I’ll probably do it again.” Awesome lot sales, good attitude, positive show, would do business again in a heartbeat
fantastic supporter and streamer #TSP Great deals on great cards, fast shipping 10/10 will be back. I got so lucky winning 4 givvys Ina row Awesome set. Thanks so much! great cards, fast shipping great prices, quick shipment, thank you Time came in perfect condition Beautiful card at a great price. Packaged well and arrived very quickly. Highly recommended seller. The card came a day later than it was supposed to, but everything else was perfect Great shipping and product!