Reviews (4,683)Part of the giveaway was missing, but I sent you a message about it. Thanks either way! Love my pins, and thank you for the awesome raid wallet givvy! Highly recommend! Thank You for the cute givvies thank you so much for the giveaway Completed my Tokyo castle set Thank you so much. I love the stitch ears!! I cannot say enough good things about this shop!! 🥰 He is SO personable and interactive with his chat, and he is genuinely one of the sweetest and most helpful sellers I’ve come across! He helped me start AND complete my Mickey ears set from Tokyo, which I’m so excited about! 🥹🏰✨
When my package arrived, I was also surprised with a 50th Anniversary Disney cup as a gift for being such a big supporter during the streams, which was SO RAD!! 🥹💗 I absolutely love it and cannot wait to use it!
You can really tell how much he enjoys what he does and appreciates the people who support his shop. I’ve had such a great experience and will 100% be purchasing from him again in the future! 🥰✨ Highly recommend!! 💕 Fun and unusual givey. Thank you! Amazing seller and thanks for the Givy! Thank you thank you! Pins packaged well, love hanging with you guys in your fun stream! Fast Shipping... Great Prices... Amazing Show Great seller! Fun shows and great pins! Great seller!! Thank you for a great show👌👌💯 I won the raid givvy it was a Lounge fly Mickey head it was absolutely gorgeous I will definitely be back on his show to buy stuff. Thank you!! I’ve been wanting this one forever! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Pin shipped quickly and packed well as always! Always such a fun stream! I hope you are enjoying your vacay! Thank you so much! So happy to finally get the troll pin! Thank you!! love all my new pins. great show. love the positive vibes. thank you for my xtra surprise. I recently discovered JKS Pop Shop, and I absolutely love it! The shop owner is incredibly kind, welcoming, and genuinely wants everyone to find something they love—or at least something that makes them happy. ❤️
There’s never any pressure to buy, which makes the entire experience so enjoyable. I especially love the trade options with multiple boards, and it’s so much fun watching everyone celebrate one another’s wins and successes.
You can truly tell how much he values connecting with customers and building a fun, positive community. I’m so glad I found this shop, and I can’t wait to watch and participate in more shows! ✨