Reviews (109)Great show and great seller one of the best on Whatnot. Awesome stuff at great prices thank you Thank you. I will always remember who sold me these toxic cards. Not suitable for children. At least I know where to get them Awesome seller and a solid person! Great shows, very fun and personable, great items at a great price, as well as fair. Got exactly what I bought, shipped fast, all around kick ass experience. Appreciate ya bro 🤪🤘 Great cards. Thank you!!! Awesome seller and great products I appreciate you!!! ⚡️Always great items ⚡️fast shipping and always does a great job! Thank you again ⚡️ jk i appreciate the package homie everything came well sealed 👌🏾 🔪🤡 thx brother 🎈 much love Awesome shows with awesome prizes and deals 😊🫶🏻 thank youuu so very much! you're awesome!! Excellent seller!! Highly recommend! Everything was packaged nice and tight! Thank you all the muches for the horror package! Make sure you check out jk’s shows😼 ✨️ Great as always! such a sweet seller✨️Thank you✨️ Came quick and exactly as described! Quick delivery and great host! Feel confident buying from this channel!