Reviews (331)All of my items were individually wrapped perfectly and all the products were in excellent condition. Thank you! well packed arrive in good condition.Thank you 👏🏽👏🏽 amazing prices and fast shipping. Ty tried to make a purchase was ignored repeatedly throughout the live requested the givvy be given to someone else who was able to make a purchase instead i received a damaged givvy horrible 1st time experience I’m sorry you feel that way, though i definitely wasn’t ignoring you, comments do tend to get lost on the top but i did try finding what you were asking for when i did get the chance to see your comment. As far as the giveaway, i did give an extra giveaway to someone else, but i still had to send you something. I am sorry it received damaged, I wish you had contacted me about it as I would’ve sent out a new one because usps doesn’t necessarily handle packages the best all the time. Such good products at awesome prices and Ty for the xtra goodies luv Amaxingdeals and always a fun time! Come check this show out! 😍 I look forward to every show and support you whenever i get the chance to! 🫶🏼 thank you for my lippies ☺️ Perfect, per usual! A favorite seller, for sure! 🧡⭐️🧡⭐️🧡 Another fabulous order from jlynbeauty! I love getting packages from her! Amazing items impact with great care! 🧡⭐️🧡⭐️🧡 Jlynbeauty is such and amazing seller and wonderful person! She has great items and packs them with care to ensure everything arrives safely. I always look forward to her shows and my orders from her. Thank you so much!! 🧡⭐️🧡⭐️🧡 Thank you for all my great deals! Can’t wait to use all of this 💕 Amazing deals from an amazing seller! 🩷 Such a sweet seller with great deals! 🩷 Such a wonderful seller, great products, excellent deals and everything arrived just as expected!! Thank you so much 😊 Awesome products and super fast shipping. The best ever! super kind seller 😊❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Everything was wonderful thank you so much. I love your show and will definitely be back soon 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 great packaging and quick shipping! tysm!