Reviews (397)Probably the best deal I’ve ever got from whatnot thx Thanks the only thing is I waited over a month and a half for the pack. After a year of folks asking you stop wrapping the cards in literal black duct tape, you’d think it would stop. Several card edges damaged while trying to unwrap several layers of duct tape around them. Appreciate the Cardsafe shippers, but for the love of all things, please use painter’s tape! Not here to nit pick or be a pain. Just a suggestion. When sending as many cards as you did, I wouldnt mind having to upgrade 4 more dollars for you to ship in a bubble mailer instead, especially when you hit a big card like i did. Package was very full and was torn apart partially when it arrived. Also please dont use duct tape. Painters tape works fine! I appreciate the effort to keep the cards safe but sometimes a little less is sufficient enough. Cards did end up arriving in good shape. Handling of the cards during the stream could be a little more gentle as well. Thank You! I was the one that received the Wimby card plus a pack of cards , getting the last team of the break the giants. Everything came here in perfect condition I loved how you protected the cards shielding the card’s front and back! 🫶🏽
🤜🏽🤛🏽🙏🏽 thanks for the extras. I give them to kids at shows or when I vendor. we'll appreciate 🙏 horrible i got banned after shopping more than 5 spots excellentdeals & shipping great He let his kid handle the cards during break. The kid dropped the cards every 15 seconds. Even the “hits” after screaming hi, proceeded to drop card. Then package arrived and the top loaded cards are completely covered, as in blackout, in gorilla tape. Top loaders ruined and it took 30 minutes to untype. Words cannot clarify how bad this breaker is. Worst on platform! Do not wrap cards people pay for in DUCT TAPE. Damaged cards trying to peal off all the tape you put around my cards Thanks for the givy!! Thanks for the other awesome cards as well!!