Reviews (312)Love this show and learn at the feet of this host! Amazing 🤩 first time buy!! 🙌🫶🏼🍒❤️TY The dress is a size L I thought I was buying a size 20 yay thankyou so glad to be part of rhr tribe .... Everything was perfect. Great seller who always has great items and ships fast! I’ve shopped with her several times. Excellent quality merchandise! All items just as described. Enjoy this seller! Will definitely shop with her in the future! I love this woman so much. I lost my aunt and I needed a dress for the funeral. She went out of her way to help me find something that was conservative enough and fit me perfectly and I am so grateful for her. I highly recommend her and if I could give her more than five stars, I would.❤️ so great, arrived quickly and with a sweet hand written thank you! definitely purchase again from her! Beautiful bag and quick shipping!!! Thank you Beautiful!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dresses!! They fit perfectly! I’ll be back for more! shipping was great, everything was as described, and the pink dress was even better! Kareen!!! 💃🎉💃🎉
Absolutely loved all of my items! Packaged perfectly, shipped super quick, and she has pretty much everything in a variety of sizes!
Her energy is so contagious and we have a blast in her shows! 💕✨
If you’re looking for great quality pieces at amazing prices she is your lady! 👏 Everything clean and as described very pleased with my order. I will buy from her again. Very nice give away gift! Everything was cleaned and as advertised, I really liked everything I received. I will buy from her again. Gorgeous dresses fit amazing and the host is so sweet highly recommend High quality items and great education for making purchases. I really enjoy hanging out in this show!