Reviews (357)Thank you for the Pyrex Old Orchard 404 and the yellow hot pad crochet. I will use them both forever. Thank you for the careful packaging.I’m so glad!! Thank you!! Thanks so much! As always everything is beautiful. Great seller 🩷Thanks for always coming back! Greatest packer ever! All came in safe and timely Always the best seller! Amazing products and packed so perfect. arrived safe and quickYou’re the best!! Thank you!! Perfect! Thank you🥰Thank you for coming back to shop with me! Absolutely love!!!!I’m so glad! I appreciate your support! Just received my orders!!!! Excellently packaged. Beautiful piece!!!! Love it!!!! Definitely going to follow seller!!! Great purchase from a trustworthy person!Thank you! I hope you enjoy them!! Thank You So So Soooooo Much For My Pieces! I Love Them So Much!! It was packed really really good. Fridge in very good condition. Thank you 10/10 seller of excellent quality Pyrex. Always as described. Packing is done with great care. Thank you, Jess. 🌺🌺🌺Thank you for the support!! Thank you perfect 🤩 Thank you for hanging out!! Thank you for a beautiful box! And a perfect pink striped bowl. I love all of my items. Packed to perfection. You’re the best!!! Thank you for always supporting!! Absolutely amazing packaging!! Great seller! Beautiful items arrived perfectly! Thanks! ❤️ As described, packaged well and fast shipping. As described, packaged well and fast shipping. As described, packaged well and fast shipping. As described, packaged well and fast shipping. Great bowls shipping was very great too! Thank you