Reviews (126)great looking cards fast shipping Fast shipping- great deals- thanks Had a dinged corner but overall packaging was really good and nice card thanks Hey! Great 1st show little buddy. You did good! And I appreciate the love on those Hometown homeboys of mine. Brewers/Packers. This kids 100% yall. Great experience & good to see you grinding. Remember though. Always put your passion before profit. Let me know when you run again. Take care & congratulations! Blessings! - Rip.Rage! 🤘 Excellent cards, excellent service🫡👍⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ It was said in the stream that with 2 or more purchases they ship in mags. I made 3 purchases and they came in top loaders. Not a huge deal, but thats also why I made my last bid. Came very fast and great condition excellent business, packaging well handled! give him a follow and check out what he's got. 🔥🔥 Fast shipping and great packaging 🫡🔥ty Jo there not here i don’t have the cards
cards were shipped right away and got delivered fast. A lot of protection were used on the cards and got here safely.