Reviews (187)The bag is beautiful, but she gave me the worst dust bag for a bag that priceThe bag supposed did not come with dust bag . I shouldnt included any free dust bag at all .. don’t like it , don’t use it please don’t complain on free item thanks Thank you for the cutes items❤️😀 LOVE MY CARTIER BRACELET!! 😍😍😍 Best inventory!!!!! Great prices! My new Chanel tote is gorgeous!! Perfect for work I didn’t realize the glasses were broken. You kept on saying call out, but didn’t show what the callout really was. They’re no good to me. Very disappointed.I clearly said it’s has call out broken project sunnies .. they are project item .. 😒 Loved my new LV belt! Thank you for the great deals! Another amazing purchase ❤️ perfect in every way! Thank you so much! 🥰😘❤️ Joanna has the best personal collection of purses and jewelry. Her prices are amazing too and she’s willing to negotiate. She is accommodating and very sweet. I love my Cartier love bracelet. It’s in very good condition. Thank you for the freebies as well. Much appreciated. ❤️ Love my new bag. Thank you fast shipping, easy to negotiate. love the birkin! thank you! Items arrived as shown/described. Thanks! Excellent condition!!!! Love shopping with Joanna
Love shopping with Joanna!! 💚💚 Beautiful Chanel wallet!! thanks!! joanna is one of my favorite sellers!!! she's such a sweetheart, and i love all my items, she has a 🔥🔥🔥 personal collection!! On the live, they said the purse was in good condition with no major callouts. When I received the purse inside of it seemed like there was a cup of coffee dropped. The bottom also had completely changed color. The handles were worn out.Hey … I never bought anything from me . Is there a mistaken you gave me a bad review by mistake ? 😳 Received my very first Hermes purse from Joanna❤️ I love my Hermes Evelyne❤️ It’s in amazing condition and the leather is so soft❤️ She’s such a sweet seller and gives the best deals I’ve seen on whatnot❤️ Her show is also very relaxing and there is never pressure to buy unless you’re ready❤️ Thanks again Joanna☺️ Fantastic Chanel lambskin wallet in exceptional condition with no touch ups or repainting. I love it!! 🥰 thanks so very much!! Thank you for an amazing wallet. Another amazing purchase! It’s gorgeous. Thank you! 💗💝💕 Beautiful purse, received just as described Fantastic! Very pleased with my purchase! Just as described! Beautiful bag, super fast shipping! So happy with my first purchase