Reviews (124)Fantastic host and beautiful items! 💕 such wonderful packaging and inventory. thank you! packaged beautifully! Great items! looking forward to the next show! Beautiful items, great seller, and super fast shipping! Thank you so much for everything. Blessings! 💕🙏 ⭐️ Thank you so much for the beautiful gift!! I appreciate your generosity. ⭐️ Always love my items from her!! Love shopping here! She always has a great selection of clothes, and everything is in really good condition. So many cute finds! Don’t miss her next show—bookmark it now! ❤️ Thank you LOVE all my things❤️❤️❤️ I love your shows, I will be a returning customer 💕💕
Lisa💗💗 Was disappointed with both of these purchases. Dress was suppose to be a large. When I took it out of the package It looked super small. There was no size tag even on the dress. Second purchase was very worn and flimsy. Won’t be purchasing from this seller again. I love them all. Thank you
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you!!!!!! Fun shopping experience. Everything was just as described. Great seller! Everything was just as described. Great value. Great shopping experience. Everything is perfect!! Always a great show!! Amazing seller love all the dresses 👗 Beautiful items and great packaging ♡ Thank you!!!! He loves the shirts! The best Whatnot experience that I have ever had! Fast shipping, everything was wrapped neatly inside the package, and the items are in EXCELLENT condition! I will buy from this seller again and again! Thank you! Thank you Jocelyn as always! ❤️