Reviews (5)Exactly what I was looking for and absolutely beautiful gown😍 thank you so much for the quick delivery and great Packaging. and love my extra little surprise😁 jody_dressess_are_my_thingSeller
Your dress had a professional endorsement from my Mother. She saw it as I was packing it up and said I would love to have that dress. 🤣 I’m so glad you love it though, enjoy it for a long time to come. ☺️ It fits like a glove. I am IN LOVE with this dress! ❤️❤️❤️❤️jody_dressess_are_my_thingSeller
I’m so happy that you love your dress. 🤗 Two of the most gorgeous dresses I’ve ever received! Thank you so much! Amazing seller who communicated every step of the way! jody_dressess_are_my_thingSeller
I’m so glad that you love the dresses. The blue dress would catch my eye every time I would walk past it. It’s such a stunning blue. Please send pictures if you want to and thank you for the lovely review.
Jody Thank you 🙏🏻 dress is beautiful!! And for ur kind words !jody_dressess_are_my_thingSeller
I’m so happy you liked the dress. 💕