Reviews (151)Great cards! Love them all! Thanks again!! Would definitely recommend! Cards came in good condition and packaged well! I would definitely purchase from again! Cards are awesome and packed well! Thanks again! Excellent Packaging & Awesome Deals!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🙌🙌🙌🤯🤯🤯 bookmark his show or else you’re missing out on the hottest giveaways and best cards. Everything is great and just how it should be. Thanks again! This seller is goated! Perfect cards, great price, killer givvys. I’m just in need of an update on that legendary one of a kind Ponyta? I hope that buyer was happy too! fast shipping and great price 🫶🏼 Amazing. What else can I say. Came in fast all the way from MINNESOTA and even came in with extra tape that I can use towards my next diy project. The cards? Peak condition, bro keeps them safe. Givvys are also fire, won a metang fullart and sniped a mimikyu vmax for only 2 bucks, would recommend my boi has the best shipping and handling around Not sure why other people left bad reviews for this seller, I’m glad I gave him a shot. It was well worth it. Package was well packed, items were in great condition seller was prompt with communication and helpful at every step of the way. I 100% would purchase again and I urge anyone else to give him a shot. He did me super solid and I am grateful. Thank you so much for stopping by a really appreciate the positive feedback!! I’m missing the wooper Not to be that guy who calls you out but I just checked backed at your order and you never ordered a wooper great transaction Thank you for purchasing!!!! Really appreciate the support.