Reviews (57,889)didn't get the right item didn't receive the right item. Ty Joe!!! You are a legend! joe Hollywood. so much support. greatly appreciated!!!!! always so supportive!!!!!! thank you for the love!!!!!! Thank you!! I like the option to buy packs. Joe makes you feel like you’re part of something and I love his humor!! I can relate!! Lol Very well packaged. Very happy buyer! Didn’t receive the giveaway but this is the first time and I’ve always received my purchased items…. Always love the show no big deal!! Absolutely incredible experience all around. Joe and his crew are the best in the business. Everything from the time the order was placed to the shipping was done with professionalism. All items were incredibly well packaged and extremely well taken care of! Will do business with them for a long time to come! David and joe Hollywood superb customer service my baseball bat was stuck at border sent back to joe and they helped me get a new label amazing service David love you guys ❤️‼️‼️ Amazing seller! Great products! This was awesome ! Thank you. One pack shy of pulling the LeBron James but hey we try! Fun channel and the best to do it! very awesome seller and awesome person on the whatnot app highly recommended thanks for the giveaway Cool little pack of cards!! Thank you!