Reviews (12)By far the best host and seller I have experienced on this app!!! Absolutely loved all items and all were true to what was advertised and great shipping 😁 Thank you very much for all of the items, my daughter, wife & myself love everything! Thank you 😊 Super cool squishies and extra goodies! Fast shipping, fun live, and awesome seller! Thank you so much!! ☺️ The Most Kindest & Awesome Seller I've Met Thus Far on Whatnot, Great Deals, Fast Shipping, Great Packaging! You Won't Be Disappointed Shopping Here!! Would Definitely Recommend! I Will Be Returning! Thank You So Much, My Daughter Was So Happy To Receive Her Items! 😊😊 Thank you so much! Awesome seller, fast and safe shipping!! Will definitely be back for more squish toys for my nephew! 😊🫶🏻 Everything arrived as described. Some were hit, some were miss but she was up front about it so I cant fault her. Thanks what a cute givvy! Thank you! Perfect condition I simply love it 😍 and got it for a great price Thank you very much for the cute bunny squishies 💖💖💖