Reviews (40)took 15 days to receive my order. plant was completely dried out. Beautiful bettas !
My kids love their each unique color and pattern and translucent shimmer.
They all arrived happy and healthy and settled into their tanks immediately!
Going to get more for a friend!
The plants are healthy and arrived fully saturated. Ready to take over my tanks! So glad!!! and thank you so much 🙏 I ordered my little fish (but I was uneasy about it) I had a bunch of questions because I’ve never ordered a live animal online. Joe answered all of my questions and he was so nice about it. He even told me when I could expect her (before the post office updated their system) of course my fish got delayed in transit but she still arrived healthy and happy. I will definitely buy from him again! aww that's so sweet!!! Thank you so much and I'm so happy you enjoy!! and I'm very happy she arrived healthy and safe .thank you again ☺️ great seller arrived safely thank you so much!! I do appreciate it!! Adorable, small like the size of a woman's hand so it's definitely for small areas, nightstand, desk.. Tiny fish, that don't require too much ugh anything.. couldn't of been more perfect in every way tysm Was a little nervous because I’ve never tried worm cultures before! Seller was super kind with my worries and now I have 3 thriving colonies of worms! This seller was very communicative and kind. Would definitely purchase again! So glad!!! and thank you so much 🙏 they do an amazing job great deals and great packaging fast shipping love it recommend this seller to all Betta was health and beautiful will for sure buy again!! Clown Pleco was healthy and happy and Im in love with them!!!!!THANK YOU joesaquatics I love Joe and his fish, he loves his babies as much as I do ! love them. arrived safely. thank you My two lil betta girls arrived today and are PERFECT. This is also the fastest shipping I’ve experienced on WN, and it was USPS. This was a great 1st experience for me with this shop, I highly recommend☺️ thanks JoesAquatics When I was watching Joe’s show, I went in telling myself I only was going to be buying females because, while I do have a couple of fishless, cycled 5 gallon tanks set up, I really had just a couple of particular males in mind that I wanted to find for them. Joe showed a beautiful little baby blue female hulk. I bid on her and won. So far so good. …
Then Joe shows this beautiful light blue and white long fin young male betta. His tail and fins look like iridescent opals. He is not a hoe, but he is gorgeous and I had to have him.
I keep watching and then Joe puts up a beautiful blue and red hulk male. He’s a beautiful darker blue color with red edges on his fins and tail. I had to have him.
The fish arrived today, alive and well and hungry. The boys were acclimated to their 5 gallon tanks, and the girl went into the hulk sorority tank where she is already swimming around with her new sisters with no problems.
Kind and knowledgeable seller providing beautiful, healthy fish! Very well packaged my new baby is beautiful can’t wait to see his color changes❤️ not sure what it is but thank you? lolit's a micro worm culture☺️and thank you. hulks received happy and healthy! I picked up my box this morning. The fish are absolutely gorgeous. They were shipped out fast and happy and healthy, got them into their quarantine tank and they seemed to be fine.. Thank you so much for the beautiful fish in the fast shipping. We'll be back for sure. Came fast! Great quality! I’m very happy with customer service and my plant and fish! Thank you Joe’s aquatics! All made it safe and sound!! Gorgeous blue rim female betta arrived lively and hungry! After acclamation she is now swimming around, checking out her new digs.
I was a little worried about the shipping time, but she shows no signs of stress at all from being shipped. I will definitely order from the seller again. Thank you for the beautiful fish. I know you mentioned that you kind of wanted to keep her and I just want you to know that I will take very good care of her.🙂 Fast shipping and all arriving in good condition. Thanks everything was perfect! Fish came alive and very well packed. They are beautiful and so healthy! Would recommend this seller for Betta fish! I also order duck weed which was packed in small cups. It was a good amount for the price!