Reviews (154)Everything arrived perfectly packed and in excellent condition as always. Thanks again! Secure packaging and very fast 🔥🔥🐐🐐 they don't call him the case hit king for nothing. great prices and fast shipping A++++ Fire deals, great seller! easy guy to work with, good seller, a+ Best seller on the app!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awsome seller awsome deals fast secure shipping cant ask for a better seller make sure u visit this guys stream nothin but 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🤘🤘🤘Thank You🙏🙏🙏 Best show on the App ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ case hit king! dude puts together the best lots on the app! honestly surprised he shipped it with as good as deal as I got on them! Secure packaging and very fast! 🔥 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great deals but a greater guy !!!! Awesome guy to buy from he has some really good cards. And his prices are awesome. Fun show to hang out in. I highly recommend checking his shows out unreal deals. case hits for days Beautiful flawless cards!!!! Great shipping!! everything was protected to the max!!! Highly recomend shopping with this guy Awsome curdious service couldnt ask for more even got a little discount for buying more than one card!!! Good job Man!!!! All I can say is this dude here is awesome. Thanks for looking out and doing business with me. Appreciate it greatly. Amazing guy great service I would 100% recommend 10 stars is not allowed but that’s what I would give . Amazing dude , great cards. Awesome seller and awesome cards!!! Perfect as always. Thanks again! Elite packaging… quick shipping.. and great streams! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Made a nice deal on a lot of cards!