Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
johnlan13221
John Lane
Message
Follow
5.0 (1
Reviews
)
•
23
Sold
1.4K
Following
•
100
Followers
5.0 (1
Reviews
)
•
23
Sold
1.4K
Following
•
100
Followers
I sell hand made stuff I also sell and buy SILVER and GOLD!! AS WELL AS POKEMON CARDS!! hmu if you interested. for hand made stuff I currently do: oragami $20 bills, soy candle with valcambi silver inside the wax!, earrings, and wood burnings!!!
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20260930-2200
Reviews (1)
d1sorder1y
8/31/2026
5.0
Very cute set! I was very happy with this Givvy, packaged very nicely!
johnlan13221
Seller
thank you for your kind words I'm very happy you liked it!! please share my page! and feel free to come back for more anytime!
See more