Reviews (1,254)I love the two sweatshirts I purchased, but I specially love the sweaters. The turquoise one is gorgeous.
Seller does a great job twith the sizes and colors and selling of each.
Thank you. This jacket is 🔥🔥🔥. Don’t miss these shows. Great deals and the sweetest seller 🫶🫶 Obsessed with my order of hats!!! Thanks Love all my items!! Thank you!! Super fast shipping! ❤️ Love Shopping with Johnnie Love everything but the jacket is killer!! Thank you!! Adorable hat! Thanks for the dealio! Such a great order! Fun deals and great products🤍 Thanks friend! What a steal for all of my hats. Thank you so much. I love all of them Another great purchase. Johnnie is such a sweet and caring seller. Don’t miss her shows. ❤️ Order was perfect! She has great prices on everything she sells and she’s so sweet! Thank you, Johnnie! Came I during train raid. Have a beautiful pair of pajamas. Love the color love the fit. Also purchased the hat for my granddaughter. She will love it
Happy the shipping was delayed, as it was with amother I got coming. But that’s not the seller’s fault. That’s the great Postal Service we have that’s getting worse and worse.
Seller keeps the show going and has some very good product and great pricing I will continue to check in on her to see what she has.
Great seller. Thank you! You can tell she has many repeat customers.
Soo in love with my hats!! The cool moms club one life been wanting for so long! Thank you so much for everything ❤️❤️ Great Zenana pieces! Can’t wait for fall! Fast shipping and quality goods! Thank you! Fast shipping great seller 🥰 Thank you! Shipped super quick! Thank you, thank you!!! Always great!!! Loved my purchases. Fast Shipping. Great prices & Quality. Johnnie is so sweet I will keep purchasing from her shop. Was a bit nervous and hesitant to get a jumpsuit, but so glad I did! It is lightweight and super comfortable 😍. Don't even get me started on the shacket. Just get it. Hands down, best things for fall/winter 😍. Thank you so much for these amazing items and my buyer's givvy! 💙