Reviews (22,335)Best show by far on Whatnot. I miss you 🥰👍👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🫶🏻 Thank you for the giveaway and all the products. miss you two Love their shows!! ♥️ I was a little disappointed on the givey, it said 5x givey and I just got some tiny packets of a perfume. I’ve gotten their giveys before and they are usually awesome do I got excited when they said 5x the givey! Still I love these guys!! The perfume samples smelled nice :) thank you for my makeup bundle im very happy with my order everything arrived all nice and neat thank you for everything ❤️ Thanks for the fragrance samples Johnnyfive5 is always a solid seller. Great deals, good energy, fast shipping, and everything shows up exactly as expected. Easy to buy from and definitely a seller I’m happy to keep supporting! I know this was just a givvy and I would never normally rate a givvy bad, but it was the way the situation was handled. 1st the package was undelivered and instead I received an envelope and a notice that postage was due and that I would not receive the item until I payed postage in the amount of 7.75. When I reached out, I received no response and then was blocked. I wasn't rude about it, I simply informed the sellers of the situation. I don't know if this stream is even still selling, but that was just poor customer service. I hope everyone else had a better experience. It makes you pick at least one star to leave a review, but it would have been 0. Thank you for another well packed-shipped fast- authentic order of perfumes! 🥰💲🌳 Thank you so much for my give away Thank you for the giveaway ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great products and quick shipping! Those sample perfume packets smell sooooo good 🤩🤩🤩 thank you! Nothing came, waiting to see if second givvy win later will ever show up Such an amazing seller and awesome shipping! 💖💖