Reviews (39)Thank you a million times. I appreciate you. Xoxo 🤍 I always love my items from the seller. Please buy from them. SUPER FAST SHIPPING!! ALSO candles were packaged very well and SMELL amazing!!! LOVED my package!! Thank you so much 💕💕 Amazing seller! Super fast shipping & item exactly as described. Will definitely be back :) everything as expected! Thank You so much!!!! Love love love. You are amazing. Thank you for everything, you are the sweetest. A great seller, great things, great customer service, great all around. I appreciate you a lot. Xo First time buying from him i would highly recommend him!!! Amazing! Thank you so much for the generous gifts and beautiful things. Thank you!! Thank you very much you’re awesome I appreciate you. Fast shipping like always. Great packaging. Great guy and easy on the eyes lol. Thanks again! Xo You are awesome. Love all of my items, came just in time for Xmas. I’m keeping a few of them for myself 😋 thank you so much for the givey! I greatly appreciate you. Definitely one of the most kind and thoughtful sellers on whatnot. Everything was nicely packed, and shipping was fast. Thanks boss 🫶🏼 xoxo Love my purchase!!! Thank you so much !! Items were just as described great prices and shipping was very timely, highly recommend and will be purchasing more from Johnny. Guys bookmark Johnny’s shows he’s such a funny and sweet person. He has some good deals. Thank you for the givvyy!!! I loved it!! 10/10 great seller! Great customer service. Fast shipping. Great packaging. Really nice guy. Highly recommend. This was my first order, I will be ordering more. Thank you very much I will be ordering from you again. Xo While the glasses were brand new, they were extremely stretched out. I’m not sure I will be able to wear them without trying to figure out how to fix them. The buyer is not being honest. Please check my other reviews. I made it very clear during the show there were some larger sized glasses. I displayed every pair. I put them on myself to show how they fit. She got one of them. She was offered a refund and I said she could keep them, in hopes she wouldn’t leave a negative review. She did anyway. Even more great products and great quality highly recommend and will continue to purchase from this seller, very honest in descriptions and you know what you’re buying. Thanks for the deals! Great seller highly recommend! They products are just as described and great prices, fast shipping will be purchasing more from johnyjon All glasses were perfect and great customer service!! I’ve order 100s of things off here and this is my first review I’ve ever posted. Johnny is great.